Americas number one Detroit Muscle How-To Show Returns with a season full of hard-hitting how-to. Tommy and Rick are joined by Steve Mank, builder of several famous Hollywood Cars, and together they tackle some of the gnarliest projects yet! Learn the secrets to turning a B-Grade Mopar into a street-legal fire breathing blown Hemi Drag Monster, along with seeing the evolution of an Oldsmobile from plain-jane Cutlass into a highly customized restomodded machine. Its sheet metal fab, paint, body work, tuning, building, restoring, and much much more in this how-to packed season of MuscleCar!
1. Dark Horse Stage 1 Complete!
2. Is THIS your Father's Oldsmobile?
3. Olds Powder Coat and Quarters
4. Oldsmobile Part 3
5. 427 Cobra and Factory Five Roadster
6. Big Bad Dodge!
7. Pro Street Dodge Suspension
8. Pro Street Dodge Cage
9. Oldsmobile Rear Bumper Fab and Floor Pans
10. Basic Budget Builds and The Great Race
11. Blown Hemi Shoehorn
12. Dodge Sheet Metal
13. Water-Based Hot Rod Flames
14. Dodge Dart Fuel and Fire
15. By-Request Builds
16. Pro Street Dodge Floor Prep & Wiring
17. Bottom Dollar...Big Fixes
18. Pro Street Dodge Paint and Graphics
19. Pro Street Dodge Odds and Ends