The number one off-road enthusiast show is back! Xtreme Off-Road co-hosts Jeremy Weckman and Eliza Leon have been busy with some exciting new projects! On this season of XOR, the crew builds a ‘79 Scout Overland for a huge sweepstakes giveaway, a ‘53 Willys Wagon with a 632ci big block, a ’02 Ranger Pre-Runner, and a ‘12 Jeep JK dubbed Project Creep It Real. The XOR team makes the trek to Holley LS Fest West at Las Vegas Motor Speedway with the Scout, and the show wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t take on some 4x4 trails!
1. Getting The Wheels Rolling
2. The Scout Gets An LS!
3. The Scout Gets A Roll Cage
4. A New Suspension For The Scout!
5. Willy’s Teardown & More Scout Upgrades!
6. Overland Scout Steering Upgrades!
7. Custom Bumpers for our Overland Scout!
8. New Project Day
9. Overland Scout Fire-Up!
10. More Scout Upgrades and JK Teardown
11. Scout Suspension
12. Overland Scout Creature Comforts
13. LS Fest West!
14. Project Creep It Real Part 1
15. Project Creep it Real Part 2
16. Project Creep it Real Part 3
17. Project Creep it Real Part 4
18. Pre-Runner Ranger Part 1
19. Pre-Runner Ranger Part 2
20. Jeep Comanche Driveway Rescue!
21. Pre-Runner Ranger Part 3 Brake and Safety Upgrades
22. Pre-Runner Ranger Part 4 Steering Upgrade